Foods That Make Your Boobs Grow
Soy-based foods, herbs such as sage and rosemary, and even fruits such as oranges, contain enough natural Estrogen to make your breasts grow up to 1-2 cup sizes. However, you can't just eat all these foods and hope your boobs will grow.
What to Eat to Make Your Breasts Grow Naturally
By Susan Johannsen
However a majority of those women are keen to avoid going through a painful, costly surgical procedure. There are a great number of foods that are rich in estrogen. As we know this is the hormone directly responsible for growth in breasts. Ensuring that there are enough of these particular hormones in your body will result in breast growth, naturally. It is possible to introduce them into your diet easily. The most popular foods to make your breasts grow are :
1. Flax seeds are an excellent source of estrogen. A major component of flax is known as lignan, which contains plant estrogens.
2. Fennel seeds have a high content of flavonoids. Flavonoids ehibit certain estrogenic behaviours.
3. Another food that has a good amount of estrogens is fenugreek. Fenugreek is useful to the development of the mammary glands.
4. Sesame Seeds are another great food for natural breast growth. Another benefit of sesame seeds is that they contain phytosterols which help in reducing the level of cholesterol in your body.
5. The berries are dark red in colour and quite a large size. In recent studies a discovery has been made that these wonderful berries can help reverse the effects of atrophy on your body.
If you do decide to change your diet drastically you need to be careful about the amount of these estrogen rich foods that you eat. Eating too much can have adverse effects on your body. As with anything, if you are unsure it is a prudent step to discuss these foods with a medical professional.